Are you a talented people person looking to make a real difference? Are you sick of working in call centres and dingy support roles where you’re not valued by your managers?
Do you want an exciting role where you are championed for your contribution by other highly successful & talented people? If so, keep reading…
Kody Thompson, a leading Australian tech-entrepreneur, is looking for talented and passionate Customer Care Champions to assist him with the expansion of “WodSites” – The World’s largest provider of WordPress websites to the CrossFit industry and “Lightning Sites” – Australia’s fastest growing WordPress development agency.
Since launching our office in Dumaguete 2 years ago, we have grown our team from 5 to 25 and now service close to 500 clients across 15 countries. With rapid company growth comes new opportunities and exciting challenges. In the next 4 years, we are looking to grow our team upwards to 100 local staff to service over 5,000 clients across the globe and we’re looking for a dedicated, passionate, and eager to learn individual who can help us provide top notch services to our clients. Could this be you?
The day-to-day tasks you will need to complete are diverse, so you will need to multitask, be versatile and quick on your feet. The upside is that you will constantly be stimulated and challenged, as you dramatically develop your online skills and strategies and, in turn, your value in the marketplace.
- Complete Client Requests and Respond To Tickets – Our clients send in regular change requests for their website. You will be responsible for making these changes and responding to client questions in a timely and friendly manner.
- Create and Update Training Articles – Rather than answering the same questions over and over you will be responsible for creating and updating training articles to help answer client requests and questions.
- Answering Incoming Customer Calls – You will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns. You will required to maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Creating Tickets & Updating Customer Information – Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Learn Everything About Our Products And Services – Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Drive Revenue Through Customer Retention – Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers. The better you serve our clients the longer the stay.
The successful applicant will enjoy these amazing benefits:
Location And Hours:
Dumaguete. Full time 40 to 44 hours a week.
12,000 – 30,000. Salaries will be set on the quality and skills of each applicant and an offer will be presented to you during the interview process.
To take the next step, send us a non-generic cover letter, your resume and, if you wish, any other documents which display your various experience and talents. We like out of the box thinking so feel free to impress us.
Email them through to our management team via, Beth Briones, at [email protected]