“Let the quality of your work and decisions be the gold standard against which the performance of others comes to be measured.”
If you are passionate with what you do and would like to lead the development team to achieve success, here’s an opportunity for you!
What Does Winning At Work Each Day Look Like For You?
At the end of the day, we all want to feel like we’ve accomplished something and as a Web Developer Team Lead, that means being able to continue the regular project builds assigned and at the same time look after your subordinates. This means assisting the junior developers with concepts they are yet to learn or improve; and being able to contribute to the advancement of the entire development team. Furthermore, a winning Web Developer Team Lead is able to set the standards of a great website build that exceed client expectations through the carrying out the Quarterly Rocks task list during Level 10 Meetings.
What Does A Winning Web Developer Team Lead Look Like?
- Lead the Development team and handle team meetings.
- Collaborate and Coach the Development Team; also discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Develop Website Standards through the quality of your work.
- Communicate and Share Information; Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Accountability in carrying out the Quarterly Rocks.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
To take the next step, complete this form!